Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mucus Immediately Before Period Due Could I Be Pregnant If I Have Mucas That Didn't Stop After Ovulation?

Could I be pregnant If I Have mucas that didn't stop after ovulation? - mucus immediately before period due

My cycles are 31 days. I started my period July 8.2009. We have been TTC for over a year. I know I ovulate every month with the kit to predict ovulation. As my cycle every month Sangro, then stops working and I have no mucus, until ovulation, then stops immediately after ovulation. So I have a couple of mucus days prior to my time, then stop and restart maybe 2 days after my period. Well this month never went mucus after ovulation and the day of my period is due today and, of course, no time, still a lot of mucus. My nipples just painful yesterday. I had what I thought was cramping and period of a few days. My breasts were painful in the past, during or after ovulation. However, mucus this month around the time we have tried not normal. Am I pregnant? Yes, I have a pregnancy test - NEG. of course. Keep in mind) with my last 2 children (6 years old I do not have a positive pregnancy test until I was pregnant a month to month and a half?

No comments:

Post a Comment