Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wedding Seating List Sample Wedding Ceremony Seating?

Wedding Ceremony Seating? - wedding seating list sample

Okay, my friend and I are planning a place for our wedding. (We have limited places - and extends, as it really is) I have a large family, however, and (with them and my few friends and their spouse / sig other) that are more numerous than the number of seats on the side of the "bride". (If you've read my other questions, I tried to exclude some family - uncles and aunts, who had never seen, but when I thought I could do it, I immediately said, "No. We must all come!" So ' Press again on the seats!) family of my friend is still very small! ) The list of his clients (including our mutual friends still has space.

So I asked myself whether it would be nice, some of my clients on the side of the "friend?" It feels a little weird for me because most of my clients know (including family) is really my friend enough to be invited to share good ".

In any case, all ideas and suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment