Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Real Estate Rental Lease Rental Building Real Estate Lease?

Rental building real estate lease? - real estate rental lease

Hello I just got a lease in a large building in New York, living in Brooklyn. Before me stood the stabilization of income. Now, more income stability. I signed the lease for one year. When I asked him how much they can increase the administration told me that raise the standards of the city. Now I'm at home and my family tell me I should say that the majority can be raised in the contract if it is not renewed.

Is that true? After raising my contract is up to 20 percent or somthing crazy? I thought that all leases of buildings have a ceiling on it as a percent of 8th

Please help me sleep well today.

1 comment:

budhah1 said...

It is no coincidence that if you have a lot of work on the reader, not to the rent. How many of them, most leases are often over several years.

Post a Comment