Monday, January 25, 2010

How To Make A Basketball Cake How To Make A Fake Facebook Profile?

How to make a fake facebook profile? - how to make a basketball cake

I just want a fake profile, which is a real name and birth date only ............... who is the person on the list of objectives frnd ....... ....... I have access to the profile of my goals to something ..... chk nothig intimidation or something ............ can go beyond this to ensure that this profile is deleted due to complaint from a real person on Facebook ......... I mean, it may be a case against the police and even if you are not present the police report in May to take me down?
I live in India

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not difficult to make a false Facebook profile, but if it is not for everyone, even if they do not intend to not harass them, they can still be accused of harassment. You may pay a penalty. I would suggest that

Anonymous said...

It is not difficult to make a false Facebook profile, but if it is not for everyone, even if they do not intend to not harass them, they can still be accused of harassment. You may pay a penalty. I would suggest that

Anonymous said...

When I see you I would not.

Post a Comment