Friday, January 1, 2010

Over Mommys Knee How Do I Get My Little Six Month Of Out Of Our Bed Into Her Crib? Mommys Please Answer?

How do I get my little six month of out of our bed into her crib? Mommys please answer? - over mommys knee

I have a beautiful daughter who is exclusively breastfed. She sleeps with us since birth, he was very good for me in the night feed and also because she was young and happy to be at his side. Now you take the whole bed when I need space to determine if you check back to pressure. I would like to begin in the crib, but still wakes up to maintain. How do I deal with it. HELP! I wanted to one side, I call think it is cruel. What should I do?

1 comment:

VerdeOjo... said...

Honey, try to force you to enjoy their sleep in the crib. Of course, he still wakes up at the nurse, the needs of her breast! is that what we are worried or you do not want them sleeping in her bed for the next two years? I sleep, I will only say that it is so important, it is now removed! she is a child and was still asleep in bed, because it's tantrums at this age!

Post a Comment