Friday, January 15, 2010

Modern Outdoor Lighting What Colors Match A Dark Brown Leather Couch?

What colors match a dark brown leather couch? - modern outdoor lighting

It is a dark brown (modern?) Sofa. I moved into the living room of a terrible hate panels. I can not play the dark paneling in the ensemble (the owner). Not too dark wood equipment around all the windows and frames for the dining room. I try to play a screen and find carpets. There are things that take that feeling home. I like the look of Moroccan or Asian Indians. Every idea, the color of the carpet and windows? Ideas for cheap decoration. I like the kind of stone, wood, bulk, etc ... I have tried to include information on how to save a little flat, the grass in a field and as a fern, external form. Any information would be nice. Thank you ...

1 comment:

J'adore said...

Rosa works very well with Brown.

Post a Comment