Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wedding Programs Wedding Programs- Is There A Tried And True Method Or Can I Get Creative?

Wedding programs- Is there a tried and true method or can I get creative? - wedding programs

I am a girl who has to say too much more creative. Some say I'm stubborn. Hehehe. What do I know it is a proven method for the programs of the wedding? I fear that a traditional program is too short to organize to do something. I would also like the look of a brochure. Someone has done and how he made? Were you satisfied with the results? Any help is welcome.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Creative indeed! Especially when there enjoying something you. I like a bit of individuality in the marriage.

fizzy stuff said...

What you need beyond what normally be there for the program?
You can do whatever you want. There are no rules regarding the design and content.

I want to warn you, in a perspective of the simple design is best. Information overload becomes chaotic at first glance, and nobody wants to read. A book is a detour. Remember, the program content of the ceremony - not a novel about you and the groom. There are more appropriate and fun ways to express themselves and show who you are.

I once on my way to sort programs. It was breaking a natural way on the information without being dirty.

Myth_Und... said...

Maybe it's me, but recently there was no such thing as a wedding program. As if brides do about other things, to bzillion now need a program?

What about the people who presented only with the wrong ... !?!?! Be surprised * Sigh *

Do ya really need this?

In the last decade is like the wedding industry in the world, when in reality - we see only the bride and how beautiful she is, would explode, saw how happy the couple to kiss after they said to do: "I," are some (what we hope is delicious) food, dancing and ridicule, and type things.

We, the guests do not really care who does what ... seriously.

Once again ... maybe it's me ... and the poster above. It seems to me to agree, then perhaps we are

: D

Post a Comment