Saturday, February 20, 2010

Clear Cm When You Touch Turns White Leaking Amniotic Fluid? If You Leaked Amniotic Fluid Does This Sound Like The Same Thing?

Leaking amniotic fluid? If you leaked amniotic fluid does this sound like the same thing? - clear cm when you touch turns white

For three days I happened to "leak" fluid. And never in its past, when I had the urge to urinate. So I doubt your urine.
Today, where it happened, I with my parents, friends said, to leave the house, I have the bathroom and then went to my vehicle data 10 minutes ... upon arrival, I felt that .. Then again, if I bent to open the door again .... Then again, if I eat a bag of things in the back, to prove that ... I leaned forward and thought again. My underwear was soaked and her and had to be changed. Clear liquid with a thin, smooth feel, no smell.

I have 36 weeks of pregnancy. Last week it was 1 inch and half long. I & #039; lower back pain for the last two days would have if it means something. I return to my midwife tomorrow morning ...

It sounds like amniotic fluid or watery discharge are generally in late pregnancy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regardless of what you should have checked the hospital as quickly as possible whether it is something that we have lost one night, but it is something that should be recognized, it is A. Do not expect an answer to your question whether the amniotic fluid , then there may be an infection risk for their child, including - GO to the emergency room or mother, now, immediately.

Anonymous said...

They lose water or liquid.
Go to your doctor and get tested. If you lose a lot of liquid when it comes to your child work is a difficult passage.

Such assistance may
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/leaking-a ...

Anonymous said...

Regardless of what you should have checked the hospital as quickly as possible whether it is something that we have lost one night, but it is something that should be recognized, it is A. Do not expect an answer to your question whether the amniotic fluid , then there may be an infection risk for their child, including - GO to the emergency room or mother, now, immediately.

Post a Comment