Monday, February 22, 2010

When To Go Tanning After Eyebrow Wax How Do I Get Rid Of My Upper Lip Hair?

How do I get rid of my upper lip hair? - when to go tanning after eyebrow wax

I am 14 and have a lil fuzz on his upper lip.
I saw 12 guys were out .. But not many people a few. Do not always love him ... My sister said that when they get screwed .. Lil hurts and my mother died not authorized by me or bleaching.
I'm from Brazil and they tend to a color of black hair that does not help me in this case because I have received a lot of tannin.
Usually my eyebrows instead of wax or wire. and it hurts to try to reach one of them on my upper lip. I dont lyk particular pain becuz Whom do most of the eyebrows, because I am somewhere with my friends. I am not ashamed.

Can anyone help? I remember that you can not bleach my hair, and IHAV d rather not much pain or reddness over a long period of time.
I'm (a little impatiently for 20 minutes is really long for me)

thnx ... I really appreciate someone who can help me.
=]]

No comments:

Post a Comment