Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Get Good Color In Zoa What Is A Good Color To Paint A Large Bedroom With A High Ceiling?

What is a good color to paint a large bedroom with a high ceiling? - how to get good color in zoa

I have a room, I am fully and completely on painting to not confuse themselves ridiculous. I tried to cook beigey a shadow, a dark purple, and several other years. But the more I try, I am always aware of the high walls at the height of the visible and menacing over me.
Of course, it can be white, but it seems really difficult and unattractive.
My room bathed in light, keep in mind.
Suggestions would be very grateful!

3 comments:

SusanF said...

Try This - paint the ceiling lighter than the walls and a sharp contrast with the color of the wall. Take the painting on the ceiling to the walls 1-3 meters - which is the effect of the ceiling collapsed and the shortening of the height of the wall. Your room looks much more inviting.

SusanF said...

Try This - paint the ceiling lighter than the walls and a sharp contrast with the color of the wall. Take the painting on the ceiling to the walls 1-3 meters - which is the effect of the ceiling collapsed and the shortening of the height of the wall. Your room looks much more inviting.

yowza said...

Game with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find colors that you want. This is the best tool for the visualization of color on the Internet, in my humble opinion. I like how their color palette is presented, I like that you search by color family and color name can be painted "rooms look the most realistic and suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:
http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/

I think "orange wave" (# 6657) was an excellent choice.

You can take a photo of your house and on the makeover gallery on this page:
http://www.roomvues.com/
You can get ideas for colors, and $ 5 goes to Photoshop in your room, so you an idea of what will look like can get.

Post a Comment