Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dallas Gay Cruise I Am A Lesbian Looking For A Support Group In Denver (not Sexual)?

I am a lesbian looking for a support group in denver (not sexual)? - dallas gay cruise

I am a lesbian in Denver, Colorado. I just moved here from Dallas. I do not see a sign of sexual (please do not focus on that part) Support Group. I'm going through a difficult period and need someone who looks just like me (also gay friendly would be great) ... Proposals .. Yes, I saw on the internet and guess what ... All trips with his belly ripped Horney and smiles ... I just want my Medicall problems, issues and problems working partner support ... Can you help me? Higgie thank you ...

3 comments:

Betsy C said...

Peter, welcome to Denver. There are all sorts of gay organizations in Denver. 2 churches, one and one in Lakewood in Denver. A community center and many gay people. You could say the time or even happen to live in what area, if you want. Please send me my darling.

Amy said...

To determine whether there is a PLFAG in your area. Or perhaps a Metropolitan Community Church, a gay friendly title. You can also see if there's an online group for the Denver area. Good luck.

WACVET75 said...

There are two places you should check is Denver.One PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gay) always tributaries and in a position to advise you in the right direction. The other is whether there is a church that welcomes all and is actually a gay and lesbian church. The church is connected to the network are usually connected as Metropolitan Community Churches or something close.They also a strong base of support. I lived in Denver years ago and loved it. I was not the winter, and I must admit, I'm jealous of this who can. I hope this is a good place for you and hope that my suggestions useful.

Post a Comment