Friday, November 6, 2009

Abdominal Pain Bloating After Eating Dog With Bloating And Abdominal Pain. Not Bloat, Vet Is Stumped.?

Dog with bloating and abdominal pain. Not bloat, vet is stumped.? - abdominal pain bloating after eating

My terrier is 35 pounds cross swelling and pain that comes and goes (about once every two months Symptoms usually appear about two miniutes then pass it along.). We have seen the vet, and she is blocked, she said, it is a painless swelling

He eats well and has no problem with the saddle, but he drank a little, and licking the air (both signs of swelling). He had no other symptoms of joint swelling, and otherwise seems healthy.

It was suggested that a break, but nothing is compatible with the symptoms of a hernia. He was with blastomycosis in the past and has "again" from that diagnosed.

My concern is that swelled in the last 24 hours is inconvenient, and also (last night, the vet said he looked healthy,) outside the abdominal cavity.

Has anyone had a similar experience, or is there another idea that with my vet, things that can be seen happening, could?

I hope that my thoughts and veterinarians have made contact with other veterans in the field, everyone is confused.

5 comments:

oldone said...

I in no way suggests that this may be what your dog, but I know that my daughter, the cat was present. I know that in the expansion of the stomach and is painful for the animal. It is the digestive system and the process of sugar do in the pancreas.

W. said...

If it lasts longer than the usual two hours this time should radiographs immediately.Good me luck

W. said...

If it lasts longer than the usual two hours this time should radiographs immediately.Good me luck

bear 2 zealand © said...

Your dog may actually swelling. Your dog could come to turn and then the couple's decision. Ask your vet about it. You can also ask your veterinarian about preventive surgery tactics.

bear 2 zealand © said...

Your dog may actually swelling. Your dog could come to turn and then the couple's decision. Ask your vet about it. You can also ask your veterinarian about preventive surgery tactics.

Post a Comment