Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bad Knees And Iron Deficiency Having A Big Fat Eating Dissorder Breakdown And Don't Know What To Do Help!?

Having A Big Fat Eating Dissorder Breakdown And Don't Know What To Do Help!? - bad knees and iron deficiency

I feel so miserable for wrighting this now, but seriously, I do not know what to do, and I'm so mad to go to my head. I am 18 and have struggled with anorexia and bulimia for 7 years, I was the doctor with anorexia phyciatrist (diagnosed what is stupid because I never weighed underweight m) 11.5 "only 4 feet, I am 150 now I'm back on 105 (blah!) and 94 pounds a month ago. latley I dono why, but my health seemed to just go to, no sense because I am a normal weight and am very tall ).... (105 I had no energy this summer . Do not mix with friends who could barley even a lot with my family. My mother wanted me to go to school to avoid being stuck at home, waiting to know when to eat dissorder My doctor told me I would have go to ... even if I'm OK ..... is larger ... I went to school, and honestly ... I just had the biggest merger in the bathtub (I know really childish and pathetic) ... but my body hurts so much. My instructor hAd a look at pictures in magazines that people say were the time well or not. They kept pointing the way people are obese, or how thin they are and said we should excersice a point, so that we can be healthy and not make obese, and eels all ...... Truth is the dr. they do not want too much exercise because I have bad knees .. So it is not .. but secretly, I dono if I can do. By late afternoon I was wipper English, I can even think of barley at the moment. I can really, really, and I know a girl and think, because there is no real anorexics, which can hold about 60 pounds and. But I'm so .. tierd and it hurts the body. And if I exercise my chest hurts so bad, I had my period for two months (which rarley happens) and .... Today is the first day .... even for a day at work a lot. I can not let down my parents. I can not tell them I'm like a baby and be played the week. But .... I rarley slows down .. and (sighs) I & # 039, and I fight against it. I try to have the strength to go on this program. I will try some things that happened in the family, address, smile, and, and the good guy, but ... I. .. I know I can not really manage. my iron is low ... and I have celiac disease and wheat FEAD my mother so now I'm still cramping ... I'm sorry .. sue may need a nap .... I do not know what to do. I'm going crazy. Every minute is like losing wieght, losing weight, dr. going to do justice to his very thick, and will then be larger eels all in school, and that your weeks, including the establishment and exercise .. fat and go to the clinic, remember, like a false true anorexic. ..... I dono what they do ..... and my mom canceled my appointment for tomorrow counsaling ... I know this is a problem ... but ... I dono. Why. anyway .. So much for the rant ... Thanks anyway for reading, Mukhtar not know what it means to me .... I hope you have a really great day. Thank you again.

2 comments:

OtherGuy said...

I just wanted to let you that someone read your post and wish him good luck.

Lance said...

My friend thought, try acai fruit. He heard, like Oprah and Rachel Ray, which works very well. You may want to check.

Post a Comment