Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wheel Lost A Wheel Cover, Is It Dangerous To Drive The Car?

Lost a wheel cover, is it dangerous to drive the car? - wheel

I usually do not know when it comes to cars. I have a 1998 Nissan Altima GXE. Yesterday I found the wheel cover (hub cap) of my right front wheel was missing. As the holiday season is no shop in the city, life in western Massachusetts to open. I know nothing about cars and I'm not sure if it is dangerous to drive a car like this. Is this a sign that some could go wrong in the mechanical wheel, or is just a cosmetic thing? I planned a trip, come in a few days, do not lose the wheel while I drive to the airport is one hours. Or are there other concerns I should know? I am also the outdoor park at the airport in a few weeks. Is the wheel in order to be affected by the climate without the hubcap? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment