Thursday, November 19, 2009

Weak Bladder More Condition_treatment What Can I Do To Deal With My Weak Bladder?

What can I do to deal with my weak bladder? - weak bladder more condition_treatment

I have the worst / weakest bladder, and I pee like a dog, if only to drink 3 cups of water day.Is What can I take or drink to reduce the problem, I heard from someone that coffee reduces the need , due to certain chemicals move it.Is true in it? What can I do to alleviate the problem, because it makes me mad!

7 comments:

Haresh Bhagia said...

Try Fenugreek. They are very useful.

electron... said...

Date of the boys in "Water"

So, every time you urinate, it will be.

winona e said...

The coffee is even worse! Have you tried the good old Kegel exercises that could help? Do you already have with your doctor about this?

UKJess said...

Excuse me for asking, but you are overweight?

I had the same problem I lost 40 kilos, and then disappeared. The doctor said the muscles down there, like chicken wire, when lying down on the weight, bent and loose and weak. You can use Kegel exercises tighten when (you can learn to do, because it is really easy to get wrong) decrease or gradually pull back healthy muscles.

3 cups of water is not healthy, if not careful, you get a bladder infection that makes your urine burns and you think you have to go even further. Drinking more, urinating and to dilute what better you feel.

lil nom said...

You should consult a doctor if you are not, that you have an infection or a condition that may have left untreated. Coffee is a diuretic excacerbate really the problem.

diapered... said...

Ihave so weak bladder and I have done nothing to buy adult diapers hopefully help found.

aerdna2u said...

Even if your bladder is too weak, not to decrease their water consumption. Try to take detrol (available from your doctor more overactive bladder) (I had the display "Gotta Go Gotta Go Go Now").

Post a Comment