Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sample Wedding Program Wording Is A Wedding Program Only For Church Weddings?

Is a wedding program only for church weddings? - sample wedding program wording

I'm getting married in July in a garden. I want to make a program of "marriage", but I did not know how the traditional styles, because our marriage is so simple. I want more of a welcome and thank a scroll-style, delivered during the ceremony. Does anybody know where I can find sample text and this is not "proper netiquette?

2 comments:

esociali... said...

Of course you can always program. A program is good for a ceremony, where guests can sit. It is good to read something while waiting for the start of the ceremony.
I always recommend that all names of people in the wedding party and their functions, names of parents, and then have a good word for the bride and groom.
Enjoy your wedding!

Angie P. said...

It's your wedding and you can do more things to meet your needs, including wedding adapt program.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Post a Comment