Saturday, November 7, 2009

Broken Capillaries On The Lip IS THIS SERIOUS PlEASE HELP!!!?

IS THIS SERIOUS PlEASE HELP!!!? - broken capillaries on the lip

Thank you for your time, I have a question, because it certainly is bugging me because I do not know what it is. I have these 2 little things in the corner of my mouth, not like a blow, but rather as a cell with an inflammation of the lip. Which has lasted for about 3 months then, so do not think that there is a cold sore, since it was opened and as the brochure was not the case. I do not fear them, but I hate it that when you look carefully you can see in the mirror. A few weeks ago are these things on my lips, I had lip, which lasted for 4 days burned until I'm A and E in the soup from them. Once, when I noticed the small cells looking at my swollen lips. Hair can be broken, due to the extreme burning in the mouth or something.

2 comments:

take a bow said...

You really need to go to a dermatologist. This could be a kind of wart, a kind of virus or infections such as impetigo, which will not disappear, or cancer. Just checking.

adaJ said...

I think it's herpes-1. You can apply online to the doctor. I have some of my photos from my advisor pozcupid penis. Com. They told me that I was misdiagnosed.

Post a Comment