Monday, November 9, 2009

El Desnudo De Paty Navidad Please Please Help Me Translate This From Spanish To English,please??

Please please help me translate this from spanish to english,please?? - el desnudo de paty navidad

ok theres this guy like me, who sent me this song I sing, I understand, can someone translate for me juice or give me an idea of what that means?

I understand that the love I am surprised that
I fell in love with you and a thirst for water
Naked outdoors, my heart was
Speaking alone with his heart
The power of your love, the deep wonders
Like a balloon in the sky, the power of your love
I dived in the heights And I am out of breath
I swear, no lie, that your love has this power
To say that I love you to the moon is not enough
Unless there is another moon in eternity
Man is only justified if they know
What is man, if she can love
Love from cloud to cloud, from branch to branch will love
From kiss to kiss you, like in bed ..

No comments:

Post a Comment